Thread: Can we "edit" posts in the seller forum?

REP

Can we "edit" posts in the seller forum?

I can't seem to find where to click to edit a post.

REP
    Thanks for reminding me about this, i need to get the tech guy on this although i'm still waiting on him to do the other stuff.

I'm going to try and set it up so people have a 30 minute or so window to edit their comments.

REP
    sounds good, thanks. Sometimes I misspell something or want to add something and it would be inconvenient if it wasn't possible.

REP
    Edits have been set for 30 minutes now.

Sorry for the delay in getting this implemented.

REP
    Yay!!! Beautiful. Thanks!!

How have you been?

REP
    Just did some testing, and the editing option isn't functioning in the sellers section. I'm working on that.

REP
    And if for any reason someone needs a post edited/deleted after 30 mins, just contact me. While i know it can be annoying not being able to change your posts, its also annoying for other members when posts disappear in a conversation as the flow gets disrupted. People may have responded to something that might not be there. And even if you could edit your posts it doesn't change what is in peoples quotes so those need to be edited by an Admin anyway.

REP
    ok, problem seems to be solved.

One issue with software like this is overlapping permissions. Since there are several "usergroups" (i.e. registered user, Online entrepreneur club user etc.) that a member can be assigned to, overlapping occurs with what users can and cannot do.

Next time any of y'all post to a section here, check to see if there is an edit button after you post. If not, post the section here and i will check your settings.

REP
    I spent about 30 mins+ on a couple of facebook groups trying to find a post where 19 people had expressed an interest in being part of a private label group. I'm convinced the original poster deleted their post because i cannot find it anywhere. I tried everything to find it. Stuff like that is super annoying, and why people are not allowed to delete posts willy nilly here. If they have a good reason to delete a post, which if it was the original post would also delete all posts under it, they can contact a mod.